Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company (Masdar) welcomed Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Luxembourg together with His Excellency Etienne Schneider, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Economy to Masdar City.
Their visit included a meeting with Masdar CEO, Mohamed Jameel Al Ramahi, to hear about Masdar’s sustainability mandate and the company’s investments in international and local clean energy projects. The delegation toured Masdar City, one of the world’s leading sustainable communities, as well as the Yahsat Space Lab in Masdar Institute, part of Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
Delegation participants included:
- 1.HRH Prince Guillaume, Crown Prince of Luxembourg
- 2.HRH Princess Stéphanie, Crown Princess of Luxembourg
- 3.H.E. Mr Étienne Schneider, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Economy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- 4.H.E. Ms Elisabeth Cardoso, Ambassador of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in the United Arab Emirates
- 5.Major Tom Pesché, Aide-de-Camp or TRH
- 6.Ms. Maggy Nagel, Commissioner general of Luxembourg at the Dubai 2020 Expo
- 7.Mr. Daniel Da Cruz, Director general for Foreign Trade and Investment at the Ministry of Economic Affairs
- 8.Mr. André Hansen, Deputy Director for Foreign Trade and Investment at the Ministry of Economic Affairs
- 9.Mr. Marc Scheer - Advisor at the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Secretary general of Luxembourg at the Expo 2020 Dubai
- 10.Mr. Loïc Bertoli, Deputy Head of Mission of the Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in the UAE, Executive Director of the Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office and Deputy Commissioner of Luxembourg at the Expo 2020 Dubai
- 11.Mrs. Jamila Kelly - Executive Assistant at the Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in the UAE
- 12.Mr. Jean-Christophe Verhaegen, Official Photographer
- 13.Mr. Thierry Quintus - Security agent of the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Economy, Internal Security and Defence of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg